Sunday, February 20, 2011


I'm nervous about starting this blog; I've never had one before! I admit, I use to think them pointless, but I've had a change of heart and I'm ready to give it a go. I've noticed that most of blogs have themes, whether they're cooking blogs or just journal-like blogs. However, since there are so many rediculous and hilarious things that happen to Justin and me, there is a need to keep track of them all! I'd like to document them not only for myself, but also for our families, who I'm sure would like to know what we are up to. Lastly, I welcome anyone who is literate to have a giggle or two if their sense of humor permits. That being said, let's see if we can be grammatically correct while still giving justice to these stories.

4 comments:

  1. This should be interesting, considering how many zany things happen to you guys on a daily basis.

    Are you ever going to write about anecdotes from days past, like the waiter who didn't know what was in the chicken salad?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a giggle or two or even three! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BLOGGG!!!! I'm following. Love blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete